The Never-Ending Collection
Our Never-Ending collection has a selection of unique jewellery pieces that will last a lifetime - quite literally - these magical jewellery pieces are made to measure, and the links are welded together. Resulting in a 'permenant' treasure to wear forever! Not to mention, the process is pretty cool too.
How does it work?
You can choose between a bracelet, anklet and even a necklace and there is a variety of styles to choose from! Prices shown are per piece/per person (starting at €129,95). Our Never-Ending pieces are all made from 14K gold and they come in yellow and white gold. If you want to add something extra it's also possible to add a charm to your Never-Ending jewellery piece (starting at €49,95).
You can choose between buying a Never-Ending Voucher (perfect for gifting) or booking an appointment and then choosing your Never-Ending Jewellery piece and charm during your appointment.
Explore our newest addition to the Never-Ending Collection: Charms!
From classic initial charms, to precious gemstones, and timeless shapes, our Never-Ending charms are designed to remind you of loved ones and cherished moments.
You can add them to a new Never-Ending jewellery piece or add them to the one you already have.
Perfect for gifting! You can now buy a Never-Ending Voucher and here is how is works:
1. Add the Never Ending piece that you wish to have welded in one of our stores to your webshop shopping cart
2. This step is optional but if you want you can add your favourite charm(s)
3. After purchase, a physical voucher(s) will arrive soon at your doorstep. The perfect item to gift to someone, or to gift yourself!
3. Scan the QR-code on the back of the voucher and find a time and location that fits you
4. During your appointment, the chosen Never-Ending piece will be made to measure so it fits you perfectly. Once measured, the magic happens… the chains of your piece will be closed together(zap-zap!), and there you have it, your special Never-Ending piece is ready to wear forever and ever.
Prefer to book appointment first?
If you aren't sure about which Never-Ending Jewellery piece you would like to have then you can also choose to book an appointment first. Then you can choose/buy your never-ending jewellery piece in the store during your appointment.
To book an appointment click the link below and follow the steps to find a time and location that fits you.
What is a Never-Ending Bracelet/Anklet/Necklace?
A piece from our Never-Ending Collection is a life-time treasure, intended to keep wearing forever. A 14K Solid Gold or White Gold chain is made to fit and welded immediately during your booking on your wrist, ankle or neck. The links of the chain are ‘zapped’ together, as there is no lock attached to it!
Don’t worry – in case you would like to prefer to break the Never-Ending bond after a while, you can easily cut through your piece with scissors. Keep in mind that this ‘break-up’ is permanent!
Can I also add a charm to the Never-Ending piece I already have?
If you would like to add a charm to the Never-Ending piece you already have, thats also completely possible! In our store they will carefully open you bracelet and add your chosen charm to then weld your Never-Ending piece back together.
What to do:
1. Buy a voucher for the charm you would like to add
2. Book your appointment
3. Visit our store for the fitting (don't forget to bring your voucher if you bought one)
Where do you offer this welding service?
We are proud to offer this service in five locations:
Anna + Nina store - Herengracht 369, Amsterdam (NL)
Tel: +31020 26 11767
Anna + Nina Store Pijp - Gerard Doustraat 94 (NL)
Tel:+31 020 204 45 32
Anna + Nina Store - Pannekoekstraat 20A, Rotterdam (NL)
Tel: +31020 700 88 23
Anna + Nina store – Oever 6, Antwerp (BE)
Tel: +32 3 677 39 05
Anna + Nina Pop-up - Bijenkorf Utrecht, Sint Jacobsstraat 1A Utrecht (NL)
How do I book an appointment for the welding of a Never Ending piece?
An appointment can be made after you purchase a Never Ending Giftcard in our webshop via: https://www.anna-nina.nl/nl/pages/never-ending-bracelet Please follow these steps:
1. Choose the voucher for the never-ending piece you would like to receive
2. After purchasing the voucher you will receive a physical voucher in a parcel at home. A tracking will be sent via e-mail.
3. Scan the QR code on the back of the voucher with your mobile and find a time and location that’s right for you
4. During the appointment, your chosen chain will be custom measured to fit you perfectly. Once measured, the magic happens… the links of the chain are closed together (zap-zap!), and there you have it, your Never-Ending jewellery can be enjoyed forever and ever.
Not sure which style you want yet - or do you not want to pay with voucher? You can also book an appointment HERE and pay for your piece in the store.
If there are no timeslots available on your preferred date, please get in touch over the phone with the location you want to have your Never-Ending appointment. Walk-ins are welcome, however there might be a short waiting time.
Keep in mind that when making a booking, a timeslot is reserved for you, and we expect you to be on time. In case of delay or cancellation, we kindly ask you to get in touch with the store via phone to discuss if another times or dates are available.
NEC Warranty & Policy
The refined design of the Never-Ending Jewellery Collection captures a wearable reminder of timelessness. Please note that each and every jewellery piece is fragile. Therefore, we advise you to be as careful as ever with your Never-Ending Piece.
Our warranty is applicable to the following cases:
• If, in any urgent situation (such as a medical appointment) it is mandatory for your Never-Ending item to be removed, please come back and we will re-secure it in one of our Anna + Nina stores. If possible, please open the bracelet at the connecting ringlet, this assures we can re-attach it without damaging the chain.
• In case you have lost your Never-Ending item and found it again, please bring the chain to one of our Anna + Nina stores. We’re happy to check if we can re-secure it again.
Our warranty is not applicable in the following cases:
• In case your Never-Ending jewellery has snapped off.
• As your Never-Ending Piece will be worn perpetually, traces of wear will arise. Your chain could stretch over time.
• Losing your Never-Ending isn’t covered by our warranty as it can’t be checked for any possible manufacturing errors. We need to assess the item back in our shop to offer repair or compensation
• If you notice a change in the colour (intensity) of your white gold Never-Ending piece, please note that changes in colour might occur as a result of a combination of: contact with chemicals in cosmetics, water, the ph-level of your skin and other harsh materials.
• In case the original size does not fit anymore. We measure the right size during our appointment and do not offer warranty if the bracelet becomes too small due to various reasons.
What may I expect during the appointment?
You visit the store where you booked your appointment and are expected by one of our Welding-team members. Get comfy and go through the different types of chains we offer. The type of chain you chose when making the appointment, will be fitted for you personally so it will not cause irritation over time. Once the perfect length is found, our Goldsmith with ‘zapp’ the links together. This does not hurt, and only lasts a second!
What is the price-point?
We offer multiple styles, with a starting price from 129.95 EU per piece. Prices can be found on the Never-Ending page.
Am I allowed to wear my piece when flying?
Yes! As the chain is so delicate, you do not have to worry to take off your piece by cutting it with scissors. Delicate jewelry may be worn when going through custom checks.
What if I need to remove my Never-Ending piece for medical reasons?
In case you experience a medical situation that required your Never-Ending piece to be cut, please contact our team at email@example.com for a solution.
Are friends/family allowed to join during my appointment?
Yes! Whoever you want to bring is more than welcome. If the person you are bring also wants to get welded, please select in the booking information with how many people will visit.
Can 2 or more people get welded at the same time?
Of course, if you are buying a Never-Ending voucher, please buy 1 per person. If you are booking an appointment first, you can choose in the booking form how many people the appointment is for.