The Fabled Thread Ensemble III Kit Set Of 3
The The Fabled Thread Ensemble III Kit Set Of 3 is the perfect activity to do on your own. Each musician in our ensemble will teach you three core embroidery stitches (straight stitch, chain stitch and french knots). Put these quirky pieces of art in one of the matching frames and hang them up in your home to add some colour and uniqueness.
The Fabled Thread is a UK-based brand that was founded by Eppie Thomson. The inspiration to start the company was a sampler made by her 97-year-old grandmother. So when friends of Eppie announced their engagement she made tried to make them a sampler as well. The second she pushed the thread through the eye of the needle she knew she had to do something with it. Eppies love for sewing has only grown stronger and sharing the joys of needlework and samplers have become a big part of her life. All the kits are prepared with immense care by her and her small team in east London.
The kit contains:
• The design printed on high-quality European natural linen
• A detailed guide on the embroidery techniques you will need
• A detailed colour-coded stitching plan
• All the threads you need on colour-coded bobbins
• Several needles
• Each Musician will take 8 to 10 hours to complete and will measure 12 cm x 18 cm