The Fabled Thread is a UK based brand that was founded by Eppie Thomson. The inspiration to start the company was a sampler made by her 97-year-old grandmother. So when friends of Eppie announced their engagement she made tried to make them a sampler as well. The second she pushed the thread through the eye of the needle she knew she had to do something with it. Eppies love for sewing has only grown stronger and sharing the joys of needlework and samplers has become a big part of her life. All the kits are prepared with immense care by her and her small team in east London.
• The frame doesn't come with an embroidery kit
• The Frame will fit The Musicians or any other A5 piece of art. If you remove the mount it can fit an a4 piece of art.
• The frames are made in oak therefore will have some of the natural grain and marks of the wood coming through.
• An embroidery mounting kit will also be included, which includes the mount board, all the push pins and framing pins required and a guide on how to mount your embroidery.
• The frames are not glazed as Eppie Thomson believes this is the best way to present embroidery to appreciate all the detail and textures. The embroidery will be perfectly safe like this however if you are choosing to hang the embroidery somewhere steamy (i.e. a bathroom), there will be space in the frame to add glazing. You will be able to get glass cut to size at any framers
Delivery & returns
Delivery & returns
During online promotions, our delivery time is 2-5 workdays within the BENELUX. Please, check our delivery page for an overview of our delivery times outside of the BENELUX.
We ship worldwide! Please click here to see shipping rates for your country.
Our returns policy is 30 days for full price items and 14 days for items purchased with a discount. Click here to learn more